Broadband Communities

MAY-JUN 2019

BROADBAND COMMUNITIES is the leading source of information on digital and broadband technologies for buildings and communities. Our editorial aims to accelerate the deployment of Fiber-To-The-Home and Fiber-To-The-Premises.

Issue link: https://bbcmag.epubxp.com/i/1119229

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 60 of 92

FIBER CONNECT 5 4 | B R O A D B A N D C O M M U N I T I E S | w w w. b r o a d b a n d c o m m u n i t i e s . c o m | M AY / J U N E 2 0 1 9 FEATURED EXHIBITORS AT FIBER CONNECT Contact these companies to learn more about their broadband solutions. ADTRAN Booth #1601 At ADTR AN Inc., we believe amazing things happen when people connect – and that 10 gigabit will be the key enabler of this connectivity. From the cloud edge to the subscriber edge, we help communications service providers around the world manage and scale services that connect people, places and things to advance human progress. Whether rural or urban, telco or cable, enterprise or residential, ADTR AN solutions optimize existing technology infrastructures and create new, multigigabit services platforms that leverage cloud economics, data analytics, machine learning and open ecosystems – the future of global networking. Learn more at adtran.com. AFL Booth #1707 Founded in 1984, AFL is an international manufacturer providing end-to-end solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise and industrial markets, as well as several emerging markets. …e company's products are in use in more than 130 countries and include ˆber optic cable and hardware, transmission and substation accessories, outside-plant equipment, connectivity, test and inspection equipment, fusion splicers and training. AFL also oŠers a wide variety of services supporting data center, enterprise, wireless and outside-plant applications. Headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, AFL has operations in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujikura Ltd. of Japan. For more information, visit www. AFLglobal.com. Charles Industries Booth #1106 Charles Industries provides innovative enclosed solutions that include industry-leading environmental enclosures for fast, –exible FTTH deployments. Charles engineers and manufactures buried distribution pedestals, remote cabinets, terminals, aerial splice cases, ˆber rack solutions, multipurpose housings, vaults and handholes for brownˆeld and greenˆeld FTTH networks. Charles was the ˆrst company to oŠer nonmetallic buried distribution pedestals for fusion or mechanical splicing of stranded or ribbon ˆber. Today, Charles' lineup of products includes pedestals, terminals and hubs for these splicing methods as well as preconnectorized interconnects and drops. A full range of ˆber accessories is also available, including ˆber splice and splitter trays, splitter modules, adapters, optic taps, patch plates, jumpers, fan-outs and LGX modules. In 2019, Charles is releasing new lines of optical hub cabinets and ˆber sealed drop closures that further expand its rapidly deployable, cost-ešcient FTTH enclosure solutions. www.charlesindustries.com

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Broadband Communities - MAY-JUN 2019